Pages

Pinterest

January 26, 2011

First post!

Hi bloggers, mostly friends. Just wanted to share with you my new adventure. I am gaining momentum in the blogging world and have decided, (since I am trying to better myself), to start my own blog. Here I will share with you my recent scrapbooking projects, pictures and tales. So, it's the first official post.  You're more than welcome to skip this first post..it's not to exciting.. I welcome you to check out my semi-daily adventures in scrapbooking and for updates.  Till next time,  peace out!

4 comments:

  1. HOOTIE HOOOO!!! I am stalking you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following! Good luck with your blog (and that is a great photo of you by the way....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere. Stacey and I (mostly Stacey) have had a blog for a couple of years and have had alot of fun with it. If you don't mind, I will post a link to your blog from our page. If you are interested ours is http://nightinnews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Ann! I can't wait to keep up with your blog...I have one too, but havne't updated in a while...I plan to start though soon.

    Mine is: http://jen-homeawayfromhome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete