Pages

Pinterest

May 16, 2011

Distractions!!!

I am back from my extravagant travels and are settling in quite well at home.  I leave again soon, but until then, I am going to see how many days I can remain in my pj's until noon.  Yesterday was one of those days!!!  I have a confession...... I believe that I am addicted to the television.  Or I use it as a scape goat.  A way of avoiding all that needs to happen around me.  Normally, I have a real hard time playing in my scrap room until my house is clean.  Right now, my house is a mess, my scrap room has become overwhelming and all I can do is catch up on all my television recording.  I decided that I would play in my room while watching tv.  It does not work well for me.  I can not focus!!!  I did manage to come up with a few of the Birthday cards for the next class I plan to teach locally.  I will just share a couple.  The product line is "Life of the Party" by Basic Grey.  I used the rub-ons, paper, sticker sheet and pieces.  A while back I bought some twine that I have been hoarding and decided to use the different colors with this line.





Hope to post some more stuff soon.
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment