Pages

Pinterest

December 13, 2011

OVERLOAD....

It has been a while since my last post.  (Sounds a bit like, "it has been a while since my last confession:o)"doesn't it???)  Anyway, we have  been busy busy busy.  We went to Disney as a family over Thanksgiving.  If you are considering going over Thanksgiving in the future.....DON'T DO IT!!!!  Everyone and their mother was there.  It was a subtle reminder of how I hate crowds.  How easily I forget this when I ventured out with my mother and sister this past weekend.   All because of our 9 day vacation, I am far behind this year.  Christmas has snuck up on me.  I was however, able to spend the day with a friend making Christmas cards.  You would think that getting 20 done in a day is good but not when you need about 100.  Sorry ahead of time for those who receive a store bought card:o( 

Here are a couple pics of the cards we made that glorious day.  Haven't made any since.....



The above photos are done with scraps from the recent class that I taught. If you look close, you can see that I used one of those sewing wheel thingy's for some texture.  


Look closely for the Stickels on the berries.




These above cards are from two pieces of paper from Graphic 45.  Oh my, what beautiful paper this is:o)  (Did you notice my really cool frogs?)


At the last convention I worked in October, I had to buy me this little gem.  It is not my creation.  It is my hard work though, I had to follow instructions and put it all together!  If you want one of these beauties, over toward the right of my page is a link to The Button Farm.  It will capture this years photos just perfectly.



Kit Club ---  Here is the only thing that I put together for the kit club last month.  I love love love the paper and packet we receive but just didn't have any time.  This book is meant to house birthdays and anniversaries.  It will be handy.  That is if I fill it in:o)  Don't you just love the vintage buttons on the side?  Got them from a little shop in Maine.   


Here are a few fun photos of our trip.









Thanks for stopping by.  
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment