Pages

Pinterest

November 6, 2012

Joy to the World

Christmas is in the air!  And the Temperature, I can see my atomic clock from here and I  can't believe my eyes......26 degrees!  Yes, I have dug out my fuzzy socks and am sitting on the couch with my blanket, my laptop and my dog.  Sometimes I can not tell the difference between my blanket and the dog.  I think she is a bit cold too.  I have been playing a little lately and have finished my cards for classes that are approaching quickly.  Here is a little peek at what I have done with Echo Park paper, Queen & Co. pearls, Canvas Corps cards, May Arts ribbons and twine and some Whisker Graphics multi colored twine as well.  Head on over to these locations to reserve your spot and get your Christmas cards completed!

December 1st - Wholly Scrap, North Hampton, NH 11:00am

December 8th - Ink About It, Westford, MA 10:00



We weathered the hurricane rather well.  Roman and I were home alone and watched movie after movie over two days straight of pure rain and wind.  School was cancelled for two days and by the third day, I was  ready for it to be back in session.  Wednesday was a half day and Halloween was rescheduled until Saturday.  This is the second year in a row that Halloween was postponed.  No sweat for Obi Wan, we traveled to a local Air Force Base are treated with a friend.



Hope you got more treats than tricks!  I may have recently overdosed on Tootsie rolls:o)
Mary-Ann
  



1 comment:

  1. SO HAPPY that you all are doing well :) Love his outfit but then again, who doesn't love StarWars, right?! Can't wait for the newest ones to come out - WOOHOO~!

    You're such a TEASE!!! I want to see more because I'm loving that card you are showing...wow!! Hope you have a super Wednesday xo

    ReplyDelete