Pages

Pinterest

December 9, 2012

December Daily

Well, we are 2 hours shy of being on day 10 of December and I have just completed day #5!  Not too bad if I do say so myself.  I am struggling though.  The pages are so small to handle all that I want to add to them but too big for the 6x6 paper pad that came with the kit.  Hmmmmm, don't think they thought that through.  I have been using last years Christmas paper stash from Crate and this years too.  Just two days ago, I was at my local store and bought all of the Crate Valentine line too.  I am a sucker. Yes, I bought valentine stuff while I am still designing for Christmas.  What I really need to be doing is my Christmas cards.  The list gets longer and longer every year because we are so blessed to keep adding new friends to our lives.

Here are some pictures of my first few days of my December Daily.

Again, here is the cover.


Day 1:


Day 2:


Day 3:


Day 4:


Day 5:


Check back, I may be able to play more tomorrow.  My next day is of "Dickey."  He is our mischievous Elf on a Shelf.

Mary-Ann





1 comment:

  1. Boy, look at you! LOVE all of them but the "little angel" page caught my eye - lol!! Great idea on using the loose embellies like that :)

    ReplyDelete