Pages

Pinterest

March 28, 2013

cause i feel like it

Hmmmm, seems like that is a common phrase that spews out of my sons mouth lately.  Is it the age?  Hormones?  Sassiness?  Like I have said before, he is just like his daddy.  Because it can't be me!  He just looks so handsome in these photos.  Don't ya think?  He wanted to dress up for school, cause he felt like i t!  
Here is another layout create with the monthly club kit from Ink About It.  The line is Teresa Collins - Stationary Noted.  I used the papers, journaling card paper, die cut accessories, decorative buttons, chipboard, enamel dots and banner all from the same line.  I chose a stripped paper for the border, and make it a little chunkier than normal.  This red strip complimented the jacket.  I tucked a pocket behind the right photo to add my journaling.  I used my Cameo Silhouette again for the heart bubble and the arrows.  The black and white stripped paper is from October Afternoon.  The little journaling cards would be just perfect for Project Life but I layered with them.  I love the owl - makes the whole thing look "Smart!"






Thanks for stopping in.  
Mary-Ann





2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice to find new friends. Found my way here via Jannas class. Great page. How is he? I have a 9 yo son...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! My boy is 8! I love this age:o) Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete