Pages

Pinterest

October 5, 2013

DCWV and A Flair for Buttons Blog Hop


A Flair for Buttons has teamed up with DCWV for an amazing blog hop!  Be sure to stop by and comment on your favorite creations.  Also, stop by A Flair For Buttons store and enter DCWVHOP13 for a 10% discount!

I was sent a big package of paper goodies and flair.  Included was this massive paper pad from DCWV.


I fished through my new paper pad to find papers that would blend well with the photo that I knew I wanted to scrap.  Many of the pages were contained silver and gold accents.  I chose these to papers as my main base and accented with others.


Then I decided I wanted gold letters to help accent the already accented GOLD papers that I chose.  Of course I had to make my own because I did not have any in my stash.  I started with raw chipboard letters from American Crafts - Sunrise.  I dug out my old Versa-mark embossing pad, gold embossing powder and my heating tool and went to work.  




Here is what they looked like when finished.  Not bad and they definitely the right color choice.
I then decided to add some embossing to a tag!  More gold of course!


Gold Studio Calico stars and gold Stickles were added to help tie in the whole gold theme, cause there wasn't already enough!



How about that orange star flair!  Perfect for my boy in orange and the already existing stars on the page.


I hope that you have enjoyed the hop.  Please jump on to the next girl and give them some love.
Mary Ann Maldonado  <<<You are here!

Here are the Flair sets that I used in my layout:





Now, make your way to the shop and use that discount code!

Mary-Ann









4 comments: