Pages

Pinterest

November 18, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas


I am over at The Rubber Cafe with my third card as a guest designer.  I love the typical Christmas colors and multiple patterns I chose to put together here.  With a tad of stitching and foam tape for dimension, this card "pops!"  



 The snowflakes needed something, and the ribbon included in the kit was a little too wide for what I had in mind so I made my own twine from the ribbon.  


I carefully sliced up both sides of the red and green ribbon, tied them together into a bow and attached to the center of my snowflakes.


I also used this same technique as an anchor for my ornament banner that I have sweeping across my card.



So, now I am three cards down out of 75!  I need to get busy!  I hope that you have been inspired to mix and match papers, color stamped images and alter ribbons to your specific needs!  
Until next time....

Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment