Pages

Pinterest

November 23, 2013

Lunch with Tea Gram

Lunch with my mom is always a treat.  Whatever Roman wants, Roman gets!  The problem with this day, where we went was full of pastries and pies!  I loved this picture of the two of them.  You can almost see the almost, but not quite all the way there, cheesy smile from Roman.  Its hard to get a good picture of my mom too, she is always talking to the person with the camera in her face.  I guess not all of us can be models:o)  I get anxious too.  Oh well.

They both look like models here....


I am very Thankful for these two people and for such pretty paper:o)




This is when my pen leaked all over my page.  I made my dots larger and added a few more.  Can you tell?



This layout was created using the most beautiful paper line from Crate Paper.  Even a good looking boy can sport pink!

TFL,
Mary-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment