Pages

Pinterest

January 28, 2014

Outside

It has been below freezing here for about 2 weeks now, there is not much outdoor activity happening.  Bubba did have some friends over yesterday for a bit, they played Nerf outside.  They came in with frostbitten hands and really runny noses!  I might be exaggerating just a little of the frost bite part.  I think we have cabin fever.  I don't want to leave the house.  My feet are frozen ALL of the time, just ask my husband;O)

I got to play a bit yesterday when I refused to venture out, and this is what I came up with.


This was from last August up in Maine.  Look how cozy my boy was when they stopped for a break!  He is a bit foolish.  This totally captures his personality, to a T!


I used my Copper Mountain Studio Calico kit and some printable labels from Hello Forever!


The brown flair and the "Love Life" flair are brand spankin new from A Flair for Buttons.
  I need more!


Thanks for stopping in today.  I do have another, perhaps I will share tomorrow!

Adios! (my boys are learning Spanish with Rosetta Stone, it is rubbing off on me!)
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment