Pages

Pinterest

August 20, 2014

Life is Good

Today I am sharing this super cute layout of my super cute dog over at A Flair for Buttons
 I used a cut file from Silhouette America, flair, my KOTM from eclectic Paperie,  a Fancy Pants title, Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me KOTM and clouds from Maya Road!


It all started with the circle sun cut file that could house no other face than Flo's!!  I added machine stitching for added embellishment, paint splotches for color and tons of doodling that really makes this layout complete.  The clouds and flair take it to the next level.  I just love adding little bits and pieces of different kits to complete a project.  All of these papers come from American Crafts that were included in my monthly kit from eclectic Paperie.  See above for link.  





I hope to see you all again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment