Pages

Pinterest

October 3, 2014

Paper Issues - Design Team!!!



Whoop whoop!!  
Can you believe it?  All these secrets I have been keeping and all this good news, all at once!  It is a bit overwhelming but I am sure once I can concentrate, and my frozen smile goes back to normal, I will settle in and get busy.  My first post over at Paper Issue will be October 9th.  
OCTOBER 9th PEOPLE!!!

Not sure if you remember or even paid attention but recently I posted that I deserve a prize for keeping all these secret.  I may have mentioned that I deserve a root beer float.  Well, my boy excelled in some math testing and his reward was his choice.  Guess what he picked???  A Frosty's from Wendy's.  Guess what you can get there??  Yup, a root beer float!  Guess who got one? Yup, and it was goooood!

I guess I will be seeing you sooner than later!


No comments:

Post a Comment