Pages

Pinterest

November 17, 2014

Pinspire Me Monday - Paper Issues


Occasionally on Mondays over at Paper Issues, they have a fun challenge called Pinspire Me Monday.  It was generated to encourage you to find something that inspires you and create from it.  In this case, they have picked a photo of something that has inspired them.  Some of them team members play along with this and create something too!  Here is the picture of inspiration.


There are so many things you can get from this inspiration piece!  
Here is what I created!


Here are a few close ups.




I decided on circles, inspired by the Christmas ornaments.  I stayed away from Christmas for now and chose the color scheme of orange and green.  I did not want to participate in crooked paper strips, that made my hair on the back of my neck stick up!  I am not the biggest fan of crooked!  Straight please!!  I added bits and pieces of Chickaniddy Crafts - Scrumptious line that you can find HERE in the Paper Issues Store.  I threw in some random, older, fabric covered brads to soften it a bit.  

Use this code for 20% off your next purchase!
I hope you can see where I drew my inspiration.
Fabric - from the ribbon.
Color - from some of the ribbons.
Circles - from the Christmas ornaments.

Thanks for stopping in.








1 comment:

  1. Love the layout!!! The colors are wonderful and I love the circles!!

    ReplyDelete