Pages

Pinterest

January 20, 2015

Celebrate Love - AFB & TCS

You can find me over on The Cut Shoppe Blog and the A Flair for Buttons Blog today.  
I am excited to share how well these two products can be combined.  
In June of 2013, we attended my cousins wedding in Salem, MA.  
It was absolutely beautiful and so was the bride. 
 I must say how handsome my grandfather looked that day.  
He is pictured to the left with my handsome boy.


I used Studio Calico Far Far Away Kit, Freckled Fawn and Dear Lizzy Resin Flowers, Cut files from The Cut Shoppe and flair from A Flair for Buttons.





Thank you for taking a look at more of my family and stop back by soon.



2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this layout Mary-Ann! It's stunning! Great mix of the cut files, flair and wood veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! Love the soft colors, the pictures and that gorgeous title! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete