Pages

Pinterest

May 25, 2015

100+ Miles - The Cut Shoppe

Sad to say this will be my last post over at The Cut Shoppe.  I have enjoyed my time over there, creating next to really talented ladies.  I am sad to go.  I won't be far though.  I will continue to created with plethora of files she has provided to her team.  She has been very very generous and I am grateful for the opportunity to get to know her more and work with her designs.  

Here is my last post:


My boys went on a 4-wheeling trip in Maine last year with my parents.  They all thought they were going 80 miles but ended up doing over 100!  Roman complained of a sore butt for days.  

I will still be around with other design teams, just the end of this fun trip!


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Mary-Ann! Great use of the Amy Tan, with the new cut file! I've loved all of your work for the Team, and you will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete