Pages

Pinterest

November 7, 2015

Jacks - Paper Issues


So, over at Paper Issues, every month the offer a sketch (Sketchy Saturday) to help inspire and get the mojo flowing.  This month, they have based their sketch off of a super amazingly talented layout by  Becki Adams' Turkey Dinner LO for Bella as inspiration

Lets first take a look at my layout. 
I used Crate Paper's After Dark.  I think you may have read that I love love love it!!!


Alex, Emily and Roman pumpkin carving last year.  Our last year together:o(


GO HERE to link up.  There will be prizes!

Don't forget to use code: Mary-Ann for 20%
 off any order from the Paper Issues store!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much for showing this wonderful layout!
    You inspired me to make my own version of it ;)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete