Pages

Pinterest

January 8, 2016

Magic of Snow - Paper Issues

I am excited to share with you a new responsibly for me over at Paper Issues.  Each month, I create a mood board to help inspire followers to to participate in creating along with us.  For this month, here is what I came up with...


On the 25th, we will feature fans creations on the PI blog!  fun fun.  Here is what I took from the mood board.  



Our friends came to visit last Thanksgiving and the boys were able to play out in the snow.  The little fella on the right is my Godson.  They are all around the same age and get a long really well.  




Hope you will consider playing along with us.  If you need any product, like the monthly Swag Bag  Remember December (like you see here) or ANYTHING, use my code: Mary-Ann for 20% off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment