Pages

Pinterest

January 9, 2016

Wookie - Paper Issues

Join the Paper Issues team as we create with an amazing sketch by Amy Close.  I used Studio Calico Seven Papers as the base and flair from A Flair for Buttons.  Most of the small bits and pieces came from the Remember December Swag Bag from Paper Issues.  

My boy received this amazing Wookie suit for Christmas.  In the second photo, he was actually making the wookie noise, sort of!  ha.  It was so much fun.  It makes him hot and he gets grumpy but he looks so darn cute in it.  I think I want one for myself.  


Here is the sketch!



This is the tag that came off of the suite.  We ripped it off but then I realized that I wanted it for the layout.  Wouldn't you?  I tucked it right in the pocket behind the photos with his head peeking out. 


Don't forget to use my code: Mary-Ann over at Paper Issues to receive 20% off your entire order.  Orders over $65 get free shipping too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment