Pages

Pinterest

September 2, 2016

Awesome - Paper Issues

How about a bit of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing a little.  School has started and I am hoping to get back to my routine.  A mood board is just what I need!

I have designed a new mood board on the Paper Issues Blog today.  Several of the team members joined me in creating off of this September Pinspire Me Mood Board.  Hope you will go check it all out HERE.  



I used Crate Paper's Cool Kid for my layout.  Last year, I volunteered at the school to help the teachers.  This gave me the chance to check on my boys desk and to leave a little love note.  Which he told me not to do again, by the way.  





Used code: Mary-Ann for 20% off in the Paper Issues Store.  Over $60.00 and get free shipping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment